¼ cup powdered sugar
½ envelope gelatin*
¼ cup warm water
1½ teaspoons key lime juice
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1½ cups whipped cream
1. Puree the mangoes and powdered sugar in a food processor.
2. In a large bowl, mix the gelatin into the warm water. Add key lime juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in mango puree. Let sit for another 20 minutes.
4. Beat whipping cream to soft peaks and gently fold 2/3 of it into the mangoes (Set aside the remaining cream).
5. As this point you can either spoon the mousse into individual dishes or place the entire amount into a springform pan for slicing.
6. Let the mousse chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours. Top with remaining whipped cream.
*You can omit the gelatin and water, producing a softer consistency--more like a pudding.